by Nabanita Dutt
Expose Children To The `Love And Miracle’ Music For Powerful DNA Healing
Music at 528 Hz is also known as the “love and miracle music”. This frequency of sound is capable of affecting such powerful and positive change that healing can take place at the deepest DNA level, bringing peace, harmony and restored equilibrium when a subject is regularly exposed to it.
Sound healing is a phenomenon that is as old as time. The concept may be a little difficult to grasp at first until you understand that everything in this universe – including our bodies, thoughts and emotions – are made of energy, and therefore are vibrating at some frequency or other at all times.
Modern science has also begun to recognize what the ancient mystics and wise men have told us for centuries – that everything has an optimum range of vibration (frequency) that is known as `resonance’, and by raising our natural vibrations, we can manifest our deepest wishes into reality.
The most elemental state of vibration is that of sound. And 528 Hz is the bio-energy that creates a balanced and uplifting resonance in our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual body.
Exposing your child to music playing at 528 Hz while using the Heart-Love Pillow to channel his/her focus is a wonderful way to support healing and regeneration from a core level that will in turn facilitate positive changes in the child’s physical and emotional state and attune him/her to a long-term awareness of love, contentment and joy.
How To Use The Heart-Love Pillow With 528 Hz Music
Step # 1:
• 528 Hz music is needed for this technique. You can buy tracks online or simply use free, high-quality 528 Hz tracks available on Youtube. Here are a few links:
1) Some 528 Hz tracks require the use of headphones, and some don’t. Be sure to read the description box at the bottom of the Youtube videos to make sure they are used correctly.
2) Second, these tracks are meditative by nature and therefore should only be used in the safety of the home, and not while driving or doing a high-concentration job.
3) Third, like all sound therapy, the 528 Hz has to be listened to for at least 4-6 weeks on a daily basis to experience its complete healing benefits. Making the music a part of the child’s daily routine – 10-30 minutes before bedtime or right after waking up in the morning – is the perfect way to integrate it into your child’s lifestyle.
4) The 528 Hz music tracks can be used for other practices with the Heart-Love Pillow as well – such as the `I AM’ practice described in this section.
5) This sound healing is as beneficial for you as your child. Doing it together with your own Heart-Love Pillow will be a bonding experience for both parent and child, and keep you looking forward to this “together time” each day.
Step # 2:
• Breathe deep and slow with your child, as the 528 Hz music is playing in the background. Focus attention on the heart and imagine a green light emanating from the heart chakra as you inhale for 5 counts and exhale for 5 counts. Breathe “into” the heart – that is, visualize each inhaled breath to be flooding the heart zone with a green light that feels calm, warm and happy.
Step # 3:
• Encourage the child to visualize the heart light in his/her own, unique way. Some children see a green flower, some call it a green sun… it does not matter. Visualization is a very personal thing. Ask your child to describe how the heart area looks and feels with each incoming breath. This is just to fix the most spontaneous visualization in his/her mind and make the meditative experience more powerful.
Step # 4:
• Ask the child to hold the Heart-Love Pillow to his/her heart. The tangible presence of the pillow helps to keep the child focused on the action and stop the constant mind “chatter”.
Step # 5:
• As the child exhales, encourage him/her to imagine each outgoing breath to suffuse the Heart-Love Pillow with beautiful glittering green light. Upon each exhalation, the pillow just gets brighter and more vibrant in color.
Step # 6:
• After the short meditative breathing practice with the 528 Hz music + pillow is over, bring the child’s awareness back to the present.
This is a good time to follow up with the `I AM practice’, as the child is already in a responsive and meditative state.
1) Do not expect the child to do each step perfectly the first few times. With practice, he/she will begin to enjoy the calm, soothing feelings that are generated and will want to enjoy that experience over and over again.
2) Increase the session as you see fit. Ideally, a 30-minute meditative break is extremely beneficial for a child, but you have to work up to it gradually. Begin with 5-10 minutes and extend the session as the child becomes more involved in the practice.